Graduate Development Programme
We provide practical, effective, and impactful trainings for graduates and entry-level professionals. We equip you with the necessary employability and transferability skills needed to successfully navigate the labour market or set up your own small business. Attending our Graduate Development Programme serves as a signal to employers that you are keen to develop your competencies, thereby improving your chances of advancing your career or landing a new job.
Our Graduate Development Programme is also useful if you are looking to improve your efficiency in the workplace or looking to make a career transition. Delegates are offered a certification on successful completion of the Graduate Development Programme. The modules include Developing Employability Skills, Personal Branding, Strategies for Effective Job Hunting, Acing Job Interviews, Public Speaking, Microsoft Office for Beginners, and Managing Your Career.
Developing Employability Skills
In this module, we will introduce you to the skills needed to kick-start your career as an entry-level professional. The module content includes:
- An Introduction to Employability Skills
- Employers Wish List
- Using Mind Mapping to Improve Critical Thinking and Problem Solving
- How to Develop Employability Skills
In this module, you will learn how to design your personal brand. You will define your goals, mission statement and branding strategy so you can craft your personal image. The course also explores self-marketing strategies and how to deliver the designed brand to maximise exposure. In this highly practical course, you will learn:
- Introduction to Effective Branding: What is personal branding and what is the 5-Step approach to personal branding.
- Defining Your Expertise: How should you approach personal branding and what is your expertise?
- Defining Your Mission Statement: What is a mission statement and what are the areas to consider when creating an effective mission statement?
- Crafting Your Branding Strategy: What are effective branding strategies and what can you learn from the world of marketing?
- Designing Your Brand: What strategies can help you become more memorable and what should you consider for brand identity and uniqueness?
- Delivering Self-Marketing: What are the important areas to consider when marketing yourself and what strategies can help you in self-marketing?
Strategies for Effective Job Hunting
You need to develop a feasible strategy for your job search. Getting your dream job is not something that happens overnight. Dreaming about that job is not enough, you need to do more. You need to embark on a journey of constant learning and improvement. In this module, we will help you to gain clarity about how to effectively job hunt. The module content includes:
- Where to Look
- Techniques for Job Search
- Networking and Following Up
Acing Job Interviews
Being invited to an interview means that your skills and qualifications matches what the recruiter is looking for. Now, you need to go in and impress the interviewer. This module covers the followings:
- What to do Before the Interviews
- Understanding the STAR Technique
- Frequently asked Interview Questions
- The main Interview Mistakes
- Tips for Answering FAQs
Public Speaking and Presentation
In this module, we will help you to build your confidence and hone your skills for more powerful public speaking. The content includes:
- Need to communicate effectively
- Modes of communication
- Preparing your talk
- Delivery (voice, visual aids)
- Getting better
Microsoft Office for Beginners
MS Office is widely used in business and office environments on a day-to-day basis. It is used to manage office requirements in all industries. This Masterclass is an expert instructor-led training delivered by instructors with a minimum of 10-15 years’ experience. The Masterclass is for those who are completely new to Microsoft Office or those looking to refresh their skills. The Masterclass will help you gain the necessary skills demanded by employers or assist you progress in your career. It covers:
- Excel (data tracking, writing formulas to perform calculations on data, presenting data using professional charts, and navigating MS excel worksheets)
- PowerPoint (creating, viewing, and presenting slide shows that combine text, shapes, pictures, graphs, and charts)
- Outlook (understanding business and personal email management tools)
- Word (producing outstanding documents using MS word)
Managing your Career
More than ever before, it is important to take charge of your career and future so that you can find the fulfilment that you deserve. Following a pattern or proven strategy can be helpful in achieving this fulfilment be it job security, promotion, or career advancement.
Key Benefits of Training: In this highly practical module, you will discover and learn how to manage your career and gain the job security, promotion, and career advancement that you desire and deserve. The module content includes:
- Research and Self-Assessment
- Building Your Personal Brand
- Reviewing Your Skills Portfolio
- Personal Profile Analysis (Personal SWOT Analysis)
- Reskilling and Upskilling for Career Advancement
- Promoting Yourself
Graduate Development Programme Fee: N100,000
Careers and Employability Bootcamp
The Careers and Employability Bootcamp is designed to give participants the practical means to transform their personal and professional life. The Bootcamp will give them an opportunity to reflect on themselves inside out, thus, enabling them to improve their potential both in and out of the workplace and be well-rounded individuals ready for the job market. It covers:
- Knowing Yourself and Exploring Choices: Confidence, Self-Esteem and SWOT Analysis, Skills Audit, Personal Development Plan and Managing Your Career
- Developing Employability Skills: Report Writing, Delivering Effective Presentations, Personal Effectiveness, Problem Solving, Critical Thinking, Commercial Awareness, Assertiveness, Emotional Intelligence and Decision-Making
- Personal Branding: Creating a Winning CV, Cover Letter, LinkedIn Profile and Effective Networking
- Job Hunting: Application Forms, Acing Interviews and Assessment Centres
- Study Abroad: Self-Sponsorship or Getting a Scholarship Abroad
Careers and Employability Bootcamp Fee: N30,000
Services for Universities and Colleges
We help University students develop useful practical lifelong skills. We provide bespoke masterclasses on Careers and Employability, Small Business or Microsoft Office to improve their employability and enterprise skills.
We have delivered these masterclasses to students at Loughborough University, University of Nottingham, Coventry University, Obafemi Awolowo University, University of Lagos, and University of Ibadan, amongst others.
Our services make students become super-employable or business oriented thus providing them significant advantages in their personal and professional life.