We provide practical, effective, and impactful trainings for individuals and organisations. We coach, mentor and train graduates and entry-level professionals intensively and equip them with the necessary employability and transferability skills needed to successfully navigate the labour market or set up their own small business. Attending our trainings could serve as a signal to employers that you are keen to develop your competencies, thereby improving chances of advancing your career or landing a new job.
These trainings are also useful for those looking to improve their efficiency in the workplace or those looking to make a career transition. We can arrange these trainings IN-HOUSE for organisations; delegates are offered a CERTIFICATION on successful completion of training. These trainings include:
In this course, you will learn how to design your personal brand. You will define your goals, mission statement and branding strategy so you can craft your personal image. The course also explores self-marketing strategies and how to deliver the designed brand to maximise exposure. In this highly practical course, you will learn:
- Introduction to Effective Branding: What is personal branding and what is the 5-Step approach to personal branding.
- Defining Your Expertise: How should you approach personal branding and what is your expertise?
- Defining Your Mission Statement: What is a mission statement and what are the areas to consider when creating an effective mission statement?
- Crafting Your Branding Strategy: What are effective branding strategies and what can you learn from the world of marketing?
- Designing Your Brand: What strategies can help you become more memorable and what should you consider for brand identity and uniqueness?
- Delivering Self-Marketing: What are the important areas to consider when marketing yourself and what strategies can help you in self-marketing?
Who is it for?
This course is for entry-Level professionals looking to design their personal brand and image to help increase popularity and confidence so you can make yourself known, get more opportunities and achieve career advancement. The course is also for entrepreneurs looking to develop expertise and build credibility which allows them charge more from clients.
Faculty: Dr Dipo Awojide
Managing your Career
More than ever before, it is important to take charge of your career and future so that you can find the fulfilment that you deserve. Following a pattern or proven strategy can be helpful in achieving this fulfilment be it job security, promotion, or career advancement.
Key Benefits of Training: In this highly practical course, you will discover and learn how to manage your career and gain the job security, promotion, and career advancement that you desire and deserve.
- Research and Self-Assessment
- Building Your Personal Brand
- Reviewing Your Skills Portfolio
- Personal Profile Analysis (Personal SWOT Analysis)
- Reskilling and Upskilling for Promotion or Career Pivot
- Promoting Yourself
Who Should Attend: This course is for entry-level professionals looking to take charge of their career and future. It is also for those looking to improve their knowledge, skills, and confidence.
Public Speaking and Presentation
Are you a Branch or Departmental Manager looking to improve your public speaking and presentation skills? This middle managers’ personal and professional development programme is for YOU.
- Need to communicate effectively
- Modes of communication
- Preparing your talk
- Delivery (voice, visual aids)
- Getting better
Who is it for?
This course is for entry-level professionals looking to build confidence and hone their skills for more powerful public speaking.
Careers and Employability Bootcamp
The Careers and Employability Bootcamp is designed to give participants the practical means to transform their personal and professional life. The Bootcamp will give them an opportunity to reflect on themselves inside out, thus, enabling them to improve their potential both in and out of the workplace and be well-rounded individuals ready for the job market. It covers:
- Knowing Yourself and Exploring Choices: Confidence, Self-Esteem and SWOT Analysis, Skills Audit, Personal Development Plan and Managing Your Career
- Developing Employability Skills: Report Writing, Delivering Effective Presentations, Personal Effectiveness, Problem Solving, Critical Thinking, Commercial Awareness, Assertiveness, Emotional Intelligence and Decision-Making
- Personal Branding: Creating a Winning CV, Cover Letter, LinkedIn Profile and Effective Networking
- Job Hunting: Application Forms, Acing Interviews and Assessment Centres
- Study Abroad: Self-Sponsorship or Getting a Scholarship Abroad
Microsoft Office for Beginners: Details below
MS Office is widely used in business and office environments on a day-to-day basis. It is used to manage office requirements in all industries. This Masterclass is an expert instructor-led training delivered by instructors with a minimum of 10-15 years’ experience. The Masterclass is for those who are completely new to Microsoft Office or those looking to refresh their skills. The Masterclass will help you gain the necessary skills demanded by employers or assist you progress in your career. It covers:
- Excel (data tracking, writing formulas to perform calculations on data, presenting data using professional charts, and navigating MS excel worksheets)
- PowerPoint (creating, viewing, and presenting slide shows that combine text, shapes, pictures, graphs, and charts)
- Outlook (understanding business and personal email management tools)
- Word (producing outstanding documents using MS word)
The Careers and Employability Bootcamp will run over a period of 4 Saturdays. Participants will get an opportunity to visit a few organisations during the duration of the programme. They will take a test, complete a coursework and get certified by BTDT Hub. The Best Graduating Participants (Top 5) will also get a free CV and Cover Letter review.
- Web Development and SEO
- Investment Banking
- Operations Management
- Marketing Management
- Business Development
- Data Analysis
- Cyber Security
- Graphics Development
- Digital Marketing/Copywriting
- Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning
Services for Universities and Colleges
We help University students develop useful practical lifelong skills. We provide bespoke seminars and masterclasses on Careers and Employability, Small Business or Microsoft Office to improve and increase their employability and enterprise skills.
We have delivered these masterclasses to students at Loughborough University, University of Nottingham, Coventry University, Obafemi Awolowo University, University of Lagos and University of Ibadan amongst others.
Our services make students become super-employable or business oriented thus providing them significant advantages in their personal and professional life.